Wednesday, 22 June 2011

So, Shall I Introduce Myself?

Hello there, so I'm Graham. I'm an animation student and I've been playing video games for as long as I remember. I started out with an Amstrad and Sega Mega Drive playing classics like Sonic and Double Dragon. Then my awesome mam got me a Playstation for my eighth birthday and that's where the obsession sorta began. So now I am the proud owner of a Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube and Playstation Portable. I have a fairly respectable collection of games although I bought many of them in a binge and there are still a few I haven't got to fully experience yet. These days I spend most of my time either in college or work so I don't have nearly as much time to play games as I'd like but I still do my best. I keep a close eye on the industry and anyone who follows me on Twitter will tell you that I nearly always have something to say about it so this is essentially what the blog is going to be about.

My aim with this page is to voice my views and opinions on the ever changing world of video games. I'll post reviews up here and little articles about trends, topics and news in gaming. I'll post the odd review but seeing as I'm no journalist, don't be expecting it on release day :). You may also be subjected to my views on other topics such as film and other various subjects but generally I wanna keep this page about the gaming. So stick around, read some stuff and please mail me, comment or send me a message on Twitter if you want to respond to anything.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment